For Your Eyes Only (1981) Bloopers
Bloopers are mistakes that happened in production of a film. Most of them you can notice just by watching the film. Here are the ones that happened when filming For Your Eyes Only (1981) (they are shown in order of occurrace):
- In the pre-title sequence where 007 spears the wheelchair, you can notice that the stuntman (the pilot) wears headphones. When it cuts to show Roger Moore you can clearly see that he is not wearing them.
- When Bond is at the club's swimming pool and escapes from the bad guys, he grabs a big umbrella from a table. He jumps off a ledge and after he lands you can see someone shooting at him. But there are already bullet holes in the umbrella before the guy starts shooting.
- When Bond and Melina drive away in the car, the image of a person by the car can be seen on Melina's side window. Nobody in the opposition was that close, this must be a member of the crew.
- When Bond and Melina has rolled down the hill and lands on the road, the right front wheel gets dented. In the following scenes, it's like new.
- As in the blooper above, in most of the car chase both front lights on Melina's car has been broken. The left one breaks when the car rolls down the hill. However, right after Bond says "I love a ride in the country, don't you?", you can see that both lights are like new.
- When Bond meets Kristatos in the casino, Bond is playing baccarat. During this sequence, the croupier calls out "neuf a la banque", signaling that Bond has a nine. Bond's cards are turned over to reveal he only has five.
- After Locque leaves the beach in the dune buggy, Bond runs over to check on the Countess. When he arrives you can notice that her left eye twitches.
- When Bond and Colombo raid Kristatos' warehouse in the middle of the night, Locque manages to escape after setting a bomb. Bond goes after Locque, who's escaping by car. Bond follows by taking the stairs. He stops him at the top of the stairs, but then it's broad daylight. When the chase started it was night.
- When Kristatos finds Bond and Melina in the St. Georges, he tears Bond's diving suit so that Bond starts to bleed. Both the bleeding and the torn suit are not there when Bond returns to their vessel, the Neptune. However, the tear and the cut are visible again when they climb out of the Neptune on the surface.
- Just after Columbo says to Kristatos "you're going to pay for it", we see a scene with Kristatos falling on dusty ground, dropping the ATAC. However, in the next scene he's back in the steep stairs.
Information compiled by those at MovieMistakes.com