GoldenEye (1995) Bloopers
Bloopers are mistakes that happened in production of a film. Most of them you can notice just by watching the film. Here are the ones that happened when filming GoldenEye (1995) (they are shown in order of occurrace):
- In the pre-title sequence, Bond is carrying a grey/black bungee cord, but when he does the jump, it's white!
- Bond acquires gloves when he has fallen out of the plane and jumps on the motorcycle.
- During Bond and Xenia's baccarat game, take a close look at the cards. Xenia's first hand when Bond arrives is 2 blanks and a 7 - 007. Bond's winning hand later is 2 picture cards and a six, or, in baccarat terms, 006.
- When we see Bond chasing Xenia down the mountain in the Aston-Martin, the numberplates on Xenia's car are yellow, but when her car is parked outside the casino, they are white. This is actually not a blooper, but a common misconception. It is actually normal for number plates to be two different colors in some countries.
- After his meeting with Xenia at the casino, Bond spies on her as she gets onto a boat, with the aid of his zoom-lens camera. We see him put the camera up to his left eye. The shot then cuts to Xenia on the boat. When it cuts back, he has the camera up to his right eye.
- When Bond and Natalya eject from the helicopter, you can clearly see two white parachutes. But when the capsule lands, the parachutes are red and white.
- The tank plows through a building, drives over cars, through a Perrier truck and a statue. If you look at the front mud flaps throughout the sequence you will notice that in one scene they are very dirty, yet towards the end of the sequence they look as good as new!
Information compiled by those at MovieMistakes.com