Contact | Message Board | Bond Store | Site Map | Search

Welcome to the BondMovies.com Message Board!

You are currently viewing the board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Go Back   BondMovies.com Message Board > Bond Discussions > Video Game Discussion
Register FAQ Members List CalendarGameroom Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Want to get rid of the ads? Register for free!

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded Launch Trailer Nov 1st

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:07 AM   #1
JAMESHOT
Knighted 00 Agent

Gameroom Cash: $179075
JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded Launch Trailer Nov 1st

Developer: Eurocom
Release: 11/1/2011
Genre: FPS
Platform: PS3/X360
Publisher: Activision
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded is a contemporary James Bond experience featuring HD visuals and realistic environments running at 60-frames per second, akin to today's elite action games. Additional to the legendary story campaign, the game introduces the brand new 'Mi6 Ops Missions' -- new, distinct levels separate from the campaign that span the varied environments from the story and challenge players to complete different Assault, Elimination, Stealth and Defence objectives. GoldenEye 007: Reloaded also takes multiplayer to new heights, maintaining and improving its renowned four-player split-screen action and adding full, adrenaline-pumping 16-player online matches with more maps, weapons, characters and game modes than ever before.
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #2
Mr. Bond
Living from day to day

Gameroom Cash: $1040
Mr. Bond is a distinguished Bond informant.
This was a fun game to maybe rent and play through once, but my biggest beef with it is that it did not feature Pierce Brosnan. It's Impossible to have a remake of Goldeneye without Pierce Brosnan, I don't even know why someone even tried to attempt it.
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #3
ophir
ophir is my street name

Gameroom Cash: $352545
ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bond View Post
It's Impossible to have a remake of Goldeneye without Pierce Brosnan, I don't even know why someone even tried to attempt it.
Craig is the current Bond star, and they new a Goldeneye game would make money