Contact | Message Board | Bond Store | Site Map | Search

Welcome to the BondMovies.com Message Board!

You are currently viewing the board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Go Back   BondMovies.com Message Board > Reports & Rumors > Spectre (2015) & Beyond
Register FAQ Members List CalendarGameroom Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Want to get rid of the ads? Register for free!

First SKYFALL picture

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:47 PM   #1
bond 007
Head of Station M

Gameroom Cash: $14255
bond 007 is an elite Bond informant.bond 007 is an elite Bond informant.
First SKYFALL picture

Yeah! Here it is! The first OFFICIAL skyfall picture, corresponding to scene #64, filmed at Pinewood, set in Shanghai.

http://ow.ly/i/rfhQ/original

What do you think? I absolutely love it; and as someone else said, the beard would not suit Sean or Roger, or even Brosnan, but Daniel pulls it off. In style!

Looking good there, Bond!

!!!!Never Say Never Again is also a Bond Movie!!!!!

bond 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 05:14 AM   #2
pegsman
aka Redman

Gameroom Cash: $62125
pegsman is an elite Bond informant.pegsman is an elite Bond informant.pegsman is an elite Bond informant.pegsman is an elite Bond informant.
Craig looks cool...as always.
pegsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 07:15 PM   #3
Mr. Bond
Living from day to day

Gameroom Cash: $1040
Mr. Bond is a distinguished Bond informant.
Very interesting...Well hopefully he shaves at some point in the movie. I don't know if I care for it just yet. Maybe it will grow on me.
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 05:48 AM   #4
pegsman
aka Redman

Gameroom Cash: $62125
pegsman is an elite Bond informant.pegsman is an elite Bond informant.pegsman is an elite Bond informant.pegsman is an elite Bond informant.
In most of the paparazzi photos he's clean shaven, so I suspect he sports the Grizzly Adams look only in a few scenes. Shame really. I like it.
pegsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #5
ShakenNStirred
Barman

Gameroom Cash: $38409
ShakenNStirred is an elite Bond informant.ShakenNStirred is an elite Bond informant.ShakenNStirred is an elite Bond informant.ShakenNStirred is an elite Bond informant.
Haha, good point about Grizzly Adams! I'm not a fan of the beard personally. Craig has a bit of a haggered look already, but I think adding the beard to that makes him look even older, but perhaps it'll look better in the film than in pictures. I'm glad that he's clean shaven for much of the rest of the film though.
I think Bond himself is the key ingredient of the films: the combination of the larger-than-life and his stereotypically British response. When faced with larger-than-life gadgets, villains and situations, he must take all of this in his stride, keep calm and carry on, and, no matter how difficult the situation is, he must not only pull through but ultimately come out on top
ShakenNStirred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 05:01 AM   #6
ophir
ophir is my street name

Gameroom Cash: $353030
ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bond View Post
Very interesting...Well hopefully he shaves at some point in the movie. I don't know if I care for it just yet. Maybe it will grow on me.
*rimshot*
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 12:57 AM   #7
JAMESHOT
Knighted 00 Agent

Gameroom Cash: $181825
JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.JAMESHOT is an elite Bond informant.
I seen this fan made poster of that one looks cool.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	skyfall poster.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	3329
Old Jun 1st, 2014, 06:52 PM   #8
Mr. Bond
Living from day to day

Gameroom Cash: $1040
Mr. Bond is a distinguished Bond informant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ophir View Post
*rimshot*
I see what you did there