Contact | Message Board | Bond Store | Site Map | Search

Welcome to the BondMovies.com Message Board!

You are currently viewing the board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Go Back   BondMovies.com Message Board > Miscellaneous > Non-Bond Discussion
Register FAQ Members List CalendarGameroom Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Want to get rid of the ads? Register for free!

Favorite/Least Favorite Video Games

Old Feb 3rd, 2004, 03:37 PM   #16
The6thBond

Gameroom Cash: $350
The6thBond is an elite Bond informant.The6thBond is an elite Bond informant.The6thBond is an elite Bond informant.The6thBond is an elite Bond informant.The6thBond is an elite Bond informant.
Pretty good selection of videogames Jack Wade. Goldeneye was released in 1997 though and yes it would really suck anus if someone were to get the blink screen in Bowser's castle. I had my NES refurbished and it contains a NEW 72 pin connector, I don't have to do the old blowing inside the cartridge method. I just slip the cartridge in and it plays the first time, its incredible, just like new.
Old Feb 3rd, 2004, 03:47 PM   #17
Jack Wade
Go Bucks!

Gameroom Cash: $255
Jack Wade is an elite Bond informant.Jack Wade is an elite Bond informant.Jack Wade is an elite Bond informant.Jack Wade is an elite Bond informant.Jack Wade is an elite Bond informant.Jack Wade is an elite Bond informant.
Thanks, I wasn't sure about GE.

I also reccomend using Q-Tips and gently dabbing them in water.

And I bought a new NES off eBay last year with a new 72-pin connector, but it wouldn't work. I opened up the NES and it was filthy. It was basically shot. So I just struggle with my original.

The Bond Movie Tournament
The 2006 Tournament is underway!
Jack Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2004, 11:00 PM   #18
Cigar Girl
I Go Out With A Bang

Gameroom Cash: $250
Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.
nice list there Jack.

...Still Smokin'...
Cigar Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2004, 12:51 AM   #19
Cigar Girl
I Go Out With A Bang

Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.Cigar Girl is an elite Bond informant.
it was tough to put these in order, but here's my list...
1. Super Mario Brothers 3 - NES
2. Mortal Kombat II - Genesis
3. Super Mario Brothers - NES
4. Grand Theft Auto III - PS2
5. Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - PS2
6. Tomb Raider II - PS1
7. Goldeneye - N64
8. Mike Tyson's Punchout/Punchout - NES
9. Resident Evil - PS1
10. Megaman 2 - NES

Honorable Mention:
Mario 64 - N64
Mortal Kombat - Genesis
Double Dragon 2 - NES

...Still Smokin'...
Old Feb 5th, 2004, 12:57 AM   #20
George Lazenby
ONCE WAS NOT ENOUGH

Gameroom Cash: $515
George Lazenby is an elite Bond informant.George Lazenby is an elite Bond informant.George Lazenby is an elite Bond informant.George Lazenby is an elite Bond informant.George Lazenby is an elite Bond informant.George Lazenby is an elite Bond informant.George Lazenby is an elite Bond informant.
I used to play Mega Man 2 for hours.

George Lazenby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2004, 01:02 AM   #21
Cigar Girl
I Go Out With A Bang

so did i. it was addicting.

...Still Smokin'...
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 08:15 PM   #22
Dethman007
00 Agent

Gameroom Cash: $41168
Dethman007 is a respected Bond informant.
Mine are usually the current GTA game I own (right now its GTA:SA). I also like all 3 Splinter Cell Games. Plus i like The game "Delta Force: Black Hawk Down". The Multiplayer is VERY addictive. I havent played DF:BHD in a while though because i dont have a good enough computer.

Q: Only from me 007 unless you bring this car back in pristine order.

hm007

Founder of Song Lyric Guessing Game (now revised into "Song Guessing Game")
Dethman007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 06:49 AM   #23
ophir
ophir is my street name

Gameroom Cash: $351790
ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.ophir is an elite Bond informant.
#10-F.E.A.R.(Xbox360)
Very scary game with a creepy little girl in a red dress. Fun weapons and great FPS.

#9-Donkey Kong Country 2(SNES)
Great graphics for the time and exciting levels. I still haven't beaten it but it's a whole lot of fun. You can play with a friend to compete or work together.

#8-Silent Hill(PS1)
Very creepy atmosphere and great storyline, run around a foggy and deserted town fighting monsters and searching for clues as to your daughter's whereabouts. The cutscenes have very good graphics.

#7-Sonic the Hedgehog(Sega Genesis)
A classic. This game made the Genesis worth having and gave Mario a run for his money. It's simple but very entertaining. The music is pretty great too.

#6-Beatles Rockband(Xbox360)
My dream came true. The game isn't perfect, but it's wonderful singing along to the greatest music of all time. The microphone stand is great for singing and playing an instrument at the same time.

#5-Mariokart64(N64)
This took the idea of Super Mariokart and made that great game even better. This one has great graphics, new items and maps, and the multiplayer is one of the best ever.

#4-Super Mario World(SNES)
I think this is the greatest Mario game. Fun music, tons of levels in different lands, not too hard or easy, and good replay value.

#3-Tony Hawk's Underground(GC)
I have played this game over and over and over. You have so many options to create your own fun and unique character, making him resemble you or look absolutely ridiculous. Travel all around the world with large skating areas. So many entertaining and unique goals, it seems that all your problems can be solved by skateboarding.

#2-GTA4(Xbox360)
Wow, this game blew my mind. I love GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas, but they are just a drop in the water compared to this. The storyline is excellent, with a whole bunch of different missions. It took me so long to beat this game because it's too easy to get distracted and just cause havoc in Liberty City.

#1-Goldeneye(N64)
The greatest game of all time, probably very influential in getting me interested in Bond. I've beaten this game numerous times and it doesn't get old. The cheats are especially fun to screw around with. The multiplayer is the best. By far the greatest FPS.

Honorable Mentions: Pitfall!(Atari 2600), Adventures of Lolo(Nes), Bomberman 2(NES), Wrecking Crew(NES), Balloon Fight(NES), NBA Jam (Sega Genesis), Super Street Fighter 2(SNES), Mario64(N64), SSB(N64), SSBM(GC), Soul Caliber 2(GC), Nightfire(GC), Halo (Xbox), Rockband (PS2), The Orange Box(Xbox360)

Last edited by ophir : Dec 9th, 2009 at 01:46 AM.
ophir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 02:03 AM   #24
marstrott
Relieved of duty.

Gameroom Cash: $605
marstrott has no reputation.
Favorite Video Games

1.) Chrono Trigger
2.) Starcraft
3.) Megaman 5
4.) Yoshis Island
5.) Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 10:52 PM   #25
axxebond

Gameroom Cash: $
My favorite Video Game

1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Need For Speed
3. Mass Effect 2
4. Super Mario Brothers 2
5. Sim City
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:32 PM   #26
Gale Weathers
The Final Frontier

Gameroom Cash: $25051
Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.Gale Weathers is an elite Bond informant.
I have ALWAYS been a fan of the Mortal Kombat series. The new game is probably the best one they've made. Everything about it they got right. I was terribly impressed.

I'm also a huge fan of the Red Dead Redemption games. Undead Nightmare being my favorite of the two.

Right now these are the only two games I play. I pretty much cycle between these two...

~Diamonds Are Forever

Themed Avatars and Signatures! Come be a part of it. http://www.bondmovies.com/board/showthread.php?t=37139
Gale Weathers is offline   Reply With Quote