Sean Connery is back for his final performance as superagent James Bond in this high-velocity action thriller from the director of The Empire Strikes Back.
When two atomic warheads are hijacked by the evil SPECTRE organization, Agent 007 is hurled into an explosive, pulse-pounding race to save the world from nuclear terrorists!
Note: This movie is considered an “unofficial” James Bond movie because it was not produced by Eon Productions. Instead, it was produced by the independent production company Producers Sales Organization. One of its members was Kevin McClory, an original writer of the Thunderball story line with Ian Fleming and Jack Whittingham. McClory retained the filming rights of the novel following a long legal battle dating from the 1960s, and this movie was the result of his push to create a movie.
Latest BM Never Say Never Again Posts
- Which is the best two movie year for James Bond fans?
- Thunderball vs. Never Say Never Again
- The James Bond “Emergency” Kit
- Every James Bond Movie Title Animation
- NSNA really went there
- Rated: PG
- Number in Series: 13
- Running Time: 134 minutes
- Budget: $36 million
- UK Premiere: December 14, 1983
- US Premiere: October 07, 1983
- James Bond: Sean Connery
- Moneypenny: Pamela Salem
- M: Edward Fox
- Q: Alec McCowen
- Bond Girl (Domino): Kim Basinger
- Villain (Emile Largo): Klaus Maria Brandauer
- Henchman (Fatmia Blush): Barbara Carrera
- Alternate Titles
- Box Office Returns
- Sound Clips
- Movie Stills