Pierce Brosnan leaps into action as Agent 007 in this spectacular thrill ride of death-defying stunts and amazing high-tech gadgets. In the most electrifying Bond film yet, the unstoppable action hero must prevent a tremendous global disaster ripped from tomorrow’s headlines.
Someone is pitting the world’s superpowers against each other — and only James Bond can stop it. When a British warship is mysteriously destroyed in Chinese waters, the world teeters on the brink of World War III — until 007 zeros in on the true criminal mastermind. Bond’s do-or-die mission takes him to Elliot Carver (Jonathan Pryce), a powerful industrialist who manipulates world events as easily as he changes headlines from his global media empire. After soliciting help from Carver’s sexy wife, Paris (Teri Hatcher), Bond joins forces with a stunning yet lethal Chinese agent, Wai Lin (Michelle Yeoh), in a series of explosive chases, brutal confrontations and breathtaking escapes as they race to stop the presses on Carver’s next planned news story: global pandemonium!
Latest BM Tomorrow Never Dies Posts
- Don’t turn the key!
- Goldenrant #002: Tomorrow Never Dies is underrated
- Elliot Carver: Psychopath
- How ’bout the words, “I’ll be right back”?
- Blofeld perfectly describes Carver
- Rated: PG-13
- Number in Series: 18
- Running Time: 114 minutes
- Budget: $110 million
- UK Premiere: December 12, 1997
- US Premiere: December 19, 1997
- James Bond: Pierce Brosnan
- Moneypenny: Samantha Bond
- M: Judi Dench
- Q: Desmond Llewelyn
- Bond Girl (Wai Lin): Michelle Yeoh
- Bond Girl (Paris Carver): Teri Hatcher
- Villain (Elliot Carver): Jonathon Pryce
- Henchman (Stamper): Gotz Otto
- Alternate Titles
- Box Office Returns
- Sound Clips
- Movie Stills